Estate Planning Process
KP Fiduciary Solutions will help you with a comprehensive estate plan. This will involve –
- A comprehensive assessment of your asset base (your estate);
- A review of your current Will;
- An assessment of your current trust and company structures;
- A review of your current investments;
- The projection of the probable estate duty and CGT;
- An assessment of your liquidity requirements (to cover expenses, estate duty etc.)
- A summary of the actions required to improve your current estate plan.
This service can be provided (and charged for) separately or as part of a greater estate planning service, in which case these fees will be reduced.